Monday, September 3, 2012

This weeks League of Extraordinary Bloggers assignment is one that tears me up every year!!

This is this weeks assignment from The League of Extraordinary Bloggers:

"Summer’s over, it’s time to go back to school! (Interpret it as you will.)"

My birthday is September 4th.

Half of my Birthdays were the first day of school.

I hated school.



I hated that I never got a "Birthday Party" in school like all the kids who had Bdays during the year.

I didn't qualify for a Summer Vacation Bday cause technically I was in the school year.

I was a misfit enough as a kid and this didn't help.

My Family parties were on Labor day.

I got school stuff and clothes.

....on the bright side my Mom did make me special cake and stuff for when I got home and I did get alot of toys too.............but.....................

My birthday was the first day or the day before of school most of the time.

It sucked.

At least I'm not 40 yet!! :)

that'll be next years post............... :(


Check Out if these guys are as F'd up as me :

TBD..........

2 comments: