Monday, January 21, 2013

This Weeks Assignment for The League of Extraordinary Bloggers: Spacemen

 
This weeks assignment for the League of Extraordinary Bloggers;
Brian over at  Cool and Collected asks:
 
“Spacemen.”
 
Well, that's more of a statement than a question but I'm running with this one.
 
What do I think when I hear Spacemen ?
 
None other than the SPACE ACE himself !!!
 
ACE FREHLEY !!!!
 
LEAD Guitarist of KISS !!!!!
  
 
MASTER of all that has six strings !!!


Notorious ROCKSTAR !!!! 




 The musician that gave the world the ACE FREHLEY solo album !!
THE best of the "solo" albums put out by Kiss in 1978. 
 
 
EVERY track on this album is a classic :
 
"Rip It Out"
"Speedin' Back to My Baby"
"Snowblind"
"Ozone"
"What's on Your Mind?"
"New York Groove"
"I'm in Need of Love"
"Wiped-Out"
"Fractured Mirror"
 
If you don't have this album, GET IT, NOW !!! Ace is amazing throughout and every song rocks.
 
List of Terminology:
 
Album: (Vinyl Record):
A phonograph record, especially a long-playing record stored in a slipcase :p
 
Check out the rest of the LEAGUE:
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I have this CD and I'm a huge Frehley fan. I see him each time he plays NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! Ace is an amazing guitar player and this disc is one of my all time favorites ! I know what ill be listening to all day today :)

      Delete