Monday, April 9, 2012

This is not a reminisce but a wish I had that when I was a kid! This post proves that the Japanese are WAAAAY cooler in regard to the toys they produce.....I present:


ITS A BARBED WIRE WRESTLING RING!!!!!!!

wait maybe you didn't hear that....

ITS A BARBED WIRE WRESTLING RING!!!!!!!!!!!


 I had to hang silver thread around my WWF ring ropes to simulate this!! THEY ARE BARBED WIRE!!! wow, just.....wow.

I used to wrap my ropes in silver thread and used a washable red marker on my LJNs for blood for the Barbed Wire match. This is way cooler. I didn't get alot of facts about this ring, its scale, the affiliation or nothing, I just had to post this. Its f'n cool :)

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! This IS cool....Of course living in Mexico I did a REAL barbed wire ring. I haven't cut myself yet but hey....I will post a pic for ya on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! I have to track this down one day and buy it. I didnt make real barbed wire, I strung the ropes with silver yarn to simulate it....yeah I know, wuss!!! But I do remember thinkin the LJN Wrestling Ring Cage sucked, so I made a to scale ring cage, with working door out of chicken wire!! I wish I kept that .......

      Delete