Sunday, August 5, 2012

R2 D2 in his many forms outside of Star Wars !!

Here is a funny look at R2 D2 in his many forms outside of the Star Wars universe!!

r2d2 keg

R2 D2 Keg!!

r2d2 garbage can

R2 D2 Trash Can !!

r2d2 bird house

R2 D2 Bird House??

 Is that Blaster?? No its R2 D2 as a boom box !!

r2d2 guitar

R2 D2 guitar!?!?!


This is very creative!!


Ummmmm......


R2 D2 Mailbox!! Send your snail mail in style !!!



An R2 D2 dragster?? What the R2 D2 flamethrower was too much !??!!

Heres an addition from http://shezcrafti.com/ .... R2 D2 as a phone!!


Dex over at aeiouwhy.blogspot.com gave this one up!!
Follow this link for the info on this: mit.edu
MIT students causing hijinks!!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! RD never looked so cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the picture of the legand then scrolled......I was crackin up lookin at these!!!

      Delete
  2. He's also a phone! I'm still rocking the Droid 2 R2-D2 special edition as my cell.

    http://shezcrafti.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/droid2-r2d2.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be afraid someone would steal the trashcan....I think the birdfeeder has the best chance of survival if it were in one´s backyard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree someone would take the can but it'd be easy to identify to the cops :)

      Delete
  4. Those look cool. I really would like the R2 Dragster.
    At times I feel the Sun Sensor on my car's dash looks like R2.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dragster better have alot of power cause its not exactly aerodynamically sound!!

      Delete
    2. Hopefully it does the Kessel's Run in less than 12 parsecs.

      Dan

      Delete
  5. Back in '99 MIT students redecorated the Great Dome
    http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/1999/r2d2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx for the info!! Thats a pretty awesome tradition they have goin over at MIT!! Working in an Engineering field has taught me that Engineers can get away with just about anything!

      Delete