Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The HOBBIT movie news !! Dwarves in Barrels picture!!!

THE HOBBIT MOVIE WILL BE EPIC!!! DWARVES IN BARRELS!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Here's a pic posted at firstshowing.net -click the link for the full story- I had to share this!!


Apparently they posted it from EntertainmentWeekly.com but I saw it there! I cannot state how excited I am to see this movie. Peter Jackson will make this movie all it should be and more! Wait til there is a picture of Smaug!!!

I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see Smaug! In still trying to get my hands on that massive Treebeard that came out with the other movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smaug will make or break this movie...he has to be perfect! Sadly, I have none of the LOTR figures....I keep finding other things to spend the dough on :) but I'm sure I'll have to add a few to the museum....and that Treebeard is great!!

      Delete
  2. I just saw some dolls from the first movies(Gandolf and Frodo)not that long ago but passed on them as am not a huge fan of these movies i hate to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HERESY!!!! ok you dont have to like it:) I am a big fan of the movies but passed on the figures, I did buy a "one" ring!

      Delete