Sunday, July 1, 2012

GI Joe's Chuckles, GI Joe's Undercover Spy but why all the Hate???

In 1987, GI Joe produced Chuckles. He's been associated with really cool storylines in comics and has a really cool looking figure. But he's the one guy that I keep reading and hearing people bash...so, why all the hate??

gi joe chuckles

OK, he does look like a soldier on leave, but at least he looks like a soldier...have you seen an Alley Viper? Neon is not much for camoflage.....

gi joe chuckles

Dude, a sidearm and a HOLSTER!!!! That ups the cool factor by 100!!

gi joe chuckles

A GI Joe version of James Bond !!

gi joe chuckles

Back from a previous post, he takes Bullhorn's sniper rifle for his own missions!!

gi joe chuckles

"How do you like me now?"

6 comments:

  1. No hate from me on this character i always thought he was cool in a Miami Vice/Don Johnson sort away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see so many posts of rediculas figures and such and Chuckles always makes the list.....and yeah, with that shirt and cool looks he probably always gets the girl too!!

      Delete
  2. I've always loved Chuckles, and that love was increased even more when MORS sent me a new Chuckles figure with a copy of an IDW comic starring the Hawaiian shirt wearing spy. I always got a Magnum PI vibe from him. It must be the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shirt is cool and I would have customized that torso into alot of different characters If I had one as a kid. I got some doubles of the IDW series if you want em, its really a cool series I recommend it alot! LMK you address at memoriesoftoymorrow@verizon.net if u want em I'll send em to ya.

      Delete
  3. He took out a HISS by throwing a missile at it! He hung off the top of a Tomahawk while shooting his sidearm! Who cares if he hit anything? This is just from what I've seen him do in the movie. Even his name is ironic. Gotta love this guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been funny if his real name was Charles Lester Provost (Chuck/les) :)

      Delete