Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Transformers Soundwave ... the second best Decepticon !!!

In this corner.......from Cybertron.....iiiittssssssss SOUNDWAVE!!!


OK....its the robot heroes version....


But I like these little dudes and a G1 Soundwave is not in the budget....at least I haven't scored it cheap yet :)


I, as a  child, put Megatron above all other Transformers. He was cool, bad and I could use him as a gun in my other play! But I always had a real soft spot for Soundwave. In the cartoon he had a cool voice and was Meg's right hand man. He came with cassettes that ejected and were his minions. His head looked like the Decepticon logo. His batteries changed into GUNS!! How cool is that.

Cool. Real Cool.

Check him out!!

10 comments:

  1. Soundwave and my insecticons took my top Transformer spots ,cosmos was always up on my favorite list as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt like the insecticons too much but then again I dont like bugs much.......

      Delete
  2. For me, Shockwave was my favorite con... gotta say though that little Soundwave's face is possibly one of the best renditions of the character I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I should have went on a bit more about the actual figure I posted....he is a really good likeness!!

      Delete
  3. Soundwave is a top favorite i think for a lot of folks including myself along side Optimus Prime. I was also partial to Shockwave too more so than i was to Megatron because i just thought he was a cool looking Space Gun lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had Shockwave, my friend had em and I think we made a pact that I wouldnt get him and he wouldnt get megatron....I remember seeing a cool grey knockoff version of him at the discount store at my local mall back then. I wish I picked up a few of them and put them away til now....

      Delete
  4. Soundwave is probably my favorite G1 Decepticon. I mean, no matter where he goes, he's got his own army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thats true!! and ravage and rumble were on of my first Transformers so wanting to have thier "master" was a priority.

      Delete
  5. G1 Soundwave was my first Transformer ever! He was the best. Although I wanted a Prime but instead I got SW. He ended up being my favorite, second place goes to Galvatron.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was only into Transformes a short while so I was out before Galvatron but after watching the movie and seeing him now I kinda want one!!!

      Delete