Friday, June 29, 2012

I've got B.A.T.s in my belfry!!!!!

Since my Cobra Viper post I've added a new addition to the Museum. Jboypacman at revengefromthecosmicark got me thinkin.....I need a B.A.T. !!! So a search of eBay and here it is. Took me a few years to finally get one, dont know why it took so long but...


He a bit battle worn but I dont want to shell out for a minty one....


Dig the holo decal though, a nice suprise !!


I gotta say...I'm impressed. I was getting out of Joe about the time the B.A.T. was released and never had one. Actually of the '86 series I only got Beachhead (a favorite) and Dialtone. I still remember going to Hills department store and buying them, then getting the maybe your getting too old for toys talk by my Mom, being on the cusp of  the teenage years. YEAH RIGHT!!
I've always thought they were cool and even when my Joe collection was at its peak, I never got one. Glad I have one now! Highly detailed and I really like the accesories for his arm. One thing, why only one arm with attachments? Couldnt have been that hard to make a right and left arm peg! Oh well....

5 comments:

  1. I just love those Cobra B.A.T.S. there is just something so cool about them. I have a 25th anniversary one sitting here on the Cosmic Ark and now i just might have to do a post on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its taken me a long time to get one for some reason but I have him set up guarding the Commander in the museum and I really like him! Write up abut that 25th Anniversary!! I wanna see that one too!

      Delete
    2. It's a done deal Micheal. : )

      Delete
  2. Probably my all time favorite Joe figure from the stuff I had. How can you not love an android killing machine with interchangeable arm weapons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The figure has really grown on me, I'd start a bit of a army of em but thats not gonna be cost effectve !!

      Delete